DSEAR/ATEX for LEV Specialists
1-day Webinar-based LEV MasterClass event focusing on improving skills and updating knowledge relating to DSEAR and ATEX requirements in the completion of CoSHH Reg 9 LEV Thorough Examination and Test (TExT) Reports.
Is the OXY103 MasterClass for You?
The course is ideally suited to LEV specialists who have previously completed their BOHS P601 LEV course and who would like to improve their their understaning and competence in DSEAR/ATEX issues when completing CoSHH TExT reports/records.
Although not a requirement, this course is focused on skills and knowledge upgrading and maintenance for delegates who will have already completed the BOHS P601 LEV Examination and Testing course (or equivalent).
It may also be valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenence etc) within their workplace.
The day’s outline programme will include:-
- What is DSEAR exactly?
- And ATEX?
- Principles of Fire & Explosions
- Relevance of DSEAR to LEV and ‘Hierarchy of Control’
- Understanding Explosive Dust/Vapour Characteristics
- Design Considerations for LEV systems
- Considerations of DSEAR at TEXT
- Good and Bad Designs (Examples from Woodworking, Paint Spraying, Aerosol Filling, Metal Grinding, Food Dusts, Battery Charging, Solvent Handling)
- Questions & Answers Session
Dr Stephen Ross BSc PhD Dip NEBOSH CChem MRSC CoC(Control) LFOH
Stephen – https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenrosssafety/
£495 + VAT / delegate