LEV Refresher & Skills Update/Maintenance
Now BOHS Endorsed.
Upon completion of the course – Delegates will receive a digital Certificate from BOHS.
This 1-day Webinar-based LEV Refresher & Skills Update and Maintenance MasterClass focuses on updating P601/P602 knowledge and skills. It allows delegates to demonstrate their commitment to maintaining LEV skills and improving their LEV competencies.
Important: Payment is not required at checkout. Invoices will be sent approx 5-6 weeks prior to the course. Payment is required at least 10 days prior to the course start date.
Benefits of Attending this BOHS “endorsed” OXY101 MasterClass?
This MasterClass is ideal for LEV specialists who have previously completed the BOHS P601, P602 and P604 LEV courses and would like to refresh/update their base LEV knowledge and – improve/add – new skills.
Enforcing authorities (HSE etc) often require LEV practitioners to provide evidence demonstrating active maintenance and improvement of their specialist skills/knowledge within LEV’. This MasterClass, endorsed by BOHS can assist LEV practitioners in achieving this by providing:-
- A Knowledge Refresh/Update on CoSHH TExT and Design/Commissioning Expectations (Reg 9 etc)
- Updates on LEV Best Practice
- Review Latest HSE Sector/Topic Activities and Actions
- Updates on Guidance and Codes (WELs, Topic Guides etc)
- Technical Updates and Discussions
- Professional Development/Mentoring
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
The MasterClass provides 7 hours of relevant contact time which can be counted towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD). A BOHS “Endorsed Course” digital Certificate is awarded at the completion of the event.
While this course primarily focuses on skills and knowledge refresh/maintenance for participants who will have previously completed the BOHS P601, P602, P604 courses (or equivalent) it will also highly valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenance etc) topic areas within their workplace.
The day’s outline will include the following as well as other topical issues of importance to LEV TExT:-
- Review of recent HSE initiatives and activity
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- Occupational Hygiene in TExT
- DSEAR in TExT
- Welding Fume & Woodworking
- Recirculating Filters
- TExT and On-Tool Extraction
- Captor Hoods (Fletcher and App)
- Personal Development (CoC etc)
- Q&A Forum
Course Fee: £600 + VAT/delegate
+ BOHS Certificate Fee: £50 +VAT/delegate