LEV Skills Update and Maintenance
1-day Webinar-based LEV Skills Update and Maintenance MasterClass. The course focusses on improving and updating competence in LEV Examining, Testing (TExT), Design and Commissioning.
Benefits of Attending OXY101 MasterClass?
Ideally suited to LEV specialists who, having previously completed the BOHS P601, P602 and P604 LEV courses, would like to continue to maintain and improve their knowledge and skills in those areas.
Enforcing authorities (HSE etc) look to LEV practitioners to demonstrate how they actively maintain (and improve) their specialist skills/knowledge within LEV; ie that they remain ‘Competent’ and ‘Current’. MasterClass events can assist practitioners in this by providing:-
- A Knowledge Refresh/Update on CoSHH TExT and Design/Commissioning Expectations (Reg 9 etc)
- Updates on LEV Best Practice
- Review Latest HSE Sector/Topic Activities and Actions
- Updates on Guidance and Codes (WELs, Topic Guides etc)
- Technical Updates and Discussions
- Professional Development/Mentoring
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
The MasterClass provides 7 hours of relevant contact time which can be counted towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD). An OXYL8 Course Certificate is awarded at the conclusion of the event.
Whilst this course is focussed on skills and knowledge refresh/maintenance for participants who will have previously completed the BOHS P601, P602, P604 courses (or equivalent), it will also be very valuable for those who manage the LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenance etc) topic areas within their workplace.
The day’s outline will include the following as well as other topical issues of importance to LEV TExT:-
- Review of recent HSE initiatives and activity
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- Occupational Hygiene in TExT
- DSEAR in TExT
- Welding Fume & Woodworking
- Recirculating Filters
- TExT and On-Tool Extraction
- Captor Hoods (Fletcher and App)
- Personal Development (CoC etc)
- Q&A Forum
Bill Cassells BSc MPhil DSH CEng CMIOSH FIPlantE FSOE FRSPH RSP
£495 + VAT / delegate