LEV Refresher & Skills Update/Maintenance
Now BOHS Endorsed.
On completion of the course – Delegates will receive a course digital Certificate from BOHS
1-day Webinar-based LEV Refresher & Skills Update and Maintenance MasterClass.
The course focusses on updating P601/P602 knowledge and skills. It also permits delegates to demonstrate their commitment to maintaining LEV skills and improving their LEV competencies.
At checkout – there is no need to pay at that stage. We will send the full Joining Instructions and Invoice approx 5-6 weeks prior to the course start date.
Benefits of Attending this BOHS “endorsed” OXY101 MasterClass?
Ideally suited to LEV specialists who, having previously completed the BOHS P601, P602 and P604 LEV courses, would like to refresh/update their base LEV knowledge and – improve/add – related new skills.
Enforcing authorities (HSE etc) will often demand of LEV practitioners that they show evidence to demonstrate how they actively maintain (and improve) their specialist skills/knowledge within LEV; ie that they remain ‘Competent’ and ‘Current’.
This BOHS “endorsed” OXYL8 MasterClass can assist LEV practitioners in this by providing:-
- A Knowledge Refresh/Update on CoSHH TExT and Design/Commissioning Expectations (Reg 9 etc)
- Updates on LEV Best Practice
- Review Latest HSE Sector/Topic Activities and Actions
- Updates on Guidance and Codes (WELs, Topic Guides etc)
- Technical Updates and Discussions
- Professional Development/Mentoring
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
The MasterClass provides 7 hours of relevant contact time which can be counted towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD). A BOHS “Endorsed Course” digital Certificate is awarded at the conclusion of the event.
Whilst this course is focussed on skills and knowledge refresh/maintenance for participants who will have previously completed the BOHS P601, P602, P604 courses (or equivalent).
it will also be very valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenance etc) topic areas within their workplace.
The day’s outline will include the following as well as other topical issues of importance to LEV TExT:-
- Review of recent HSE initiatives and activity
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- Occupational Hygiene in TExT
- DSEAR in TExT
- Welding Fume & Woodworking
- Recirculating Filters
- TExT and On-Tool Extraction
- Captor Hoods (Fletcher and App)
- Personal Development (CoC etc)
- Q&A Forum
Bill Cassells BSc MPhil DSH CEng CMIOSH FIPlantE FSOE FRSPH RSP
Course Fee: £550 + VAT/delegate
+ BOHS Certificate Fee: £50 +VAT/delegate