Completing LEV TExT Reports
Now BOHS Endorsed.
On completion of the course – Delegates will receive a course digital Certificate from BOHS
1-day Webinar-based Completing LEV TExT Reports Masterclass will focus on improving skills and updating knowledge relating to the competent and effective completion of CoSHH Reg 9 LEV Thorough Examination and Test (TExT) Reports.
At checkout – there is no need to pay at that stage. We will send the full Joining Instructions and Invoice approx 5-6 weeks prior to the course start date.
Benefits of attending this BOHS “endorsed” OXY102 MasterClass?
Ideally suited to LEV specialists who have previously completed their BOHS P601 LEV course.
This Masterclass builds on the base knowledge gained from P601. It provides delegates with more detailed information and knowledge to assist in improving their competencies when preparing and completing LEV TExT reports/records.
The Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) at CoSHH Reg 9 is quite clear about the minimum information expected in a competent TExT Report.
But what detail is required and how to present that information in a comprehensive/acceptable format?
This MasterClass events will cover a range of related LEV TExT topics, including:-
- Refresh/Update CoSHH Reg 9 & ACoP Requirements (paras 186 – 189)
- A Review of Recent HSE Topic/Process Activities
- Consideration of a competent “Standard TExT Format/Template”
- Technical Updates and Discussions on Completion of TExT Reports
- Questions & Answers Surgery/Forum
The MasterClass provides 7 hours of relevant contact time which can be counted towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD). A BOHS “Endorsed Course” digital Certificate is awarded at the conclusion of the event.
Although not a requirement, this course is focussed on skills and knowledge maintenance for participants who will have already completed the BOHS P601 LEV Examination and Testing course (or equivalent).
It may also be valuable for those who manage LEV (Testing, Design, Maintenance etc) within their workplace.
The day’s outline programme will include:-
- Experiences of companies where HSE reviewed their TExT Reports
- CoSHH Reg 9 – ACOP paras 186 and 189 (What is required at TExT?)
- The OXYL8 Standard TExT Template (and Excel variant)
- TExTs for Booths and Enclosures
- TExTs for Captor Hoods
- OXYL8 (free) Fletcher App for Captor Hoods
- Special Systems – TExTs for On-Tool and Push-Pull Systems
- Duct velocities and Internal Inspection?
- Correct use of Qualitative tests (Smoke and Dust Lamp)
- Risk Assessments for TExT work
- Updates on Welding Fume & Woodworking Dust
- Recirculating Filters/Discharges etc
- Dealing with Stack Discharges and Dispersion
- Occupational Hygiene aspects
- DSEAR/ATEX application to TExT
- QA/Signing Off, Report Submission Timescales, Labelling
- Q&A Forum
Bill Cassells BSc MPhil DSH CEng CMIOSH FIPlantE FSOE FRSPH RSP
Bill – http://www.linkedin.com/in/ bill-cassells-216a83b8
Course Fee: £550 +VAT/delegate
+ BOHS Certificate Fee: £50 +VAT/delegate